That's Nice

July 30, 2006

I'm back from camping to find that former N'Sync (who?) caterwauler Lance Bass (again, who?) is following the Rosie O'Donnell school of outcoming and announcing his homosexuality - how shocking *yawn* - as his career slides. If only I could use the same trick when I need a job, but I came out like the rest of is plebes, at a risky time in my early 20s when I risked alienating my friends and family. Bravely done, Lance.

In any case, that's all very nice, but if any member of N'Sync were gay why couldn't it be Justin Timberlake?

Justin Timberlake / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

posted by GreyGuy on 30.7.06 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for That's Nice
hi this is hanif and i have a blog for english premier league which i want to put in ur blog links for which my url is http://english-premier.blogspot.com
and i have also a blog for funnies for which my url is http://timesfunny.blogspot.com please put it into ur blog links byeeee....

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY