Worst . . . Post . . . Ever!

July 05, 2004

Worst...Post...Ever! / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usPhew! It's a good thing that my career is still in complete dissarray or else my life might look something like this (pillaged from the ever-charming Mr. V - you have to choose whether you want WMP or Quicktime, which take a little bit to load, but it's worth the wait).

On a completely unrelated topic, according to Maktaaq, I am Bitch Queen My Pretty Pony. And don't you forget it.

Finally, because I don't want to turn this into a reference page for silly personality tests (they're just not terribly accurate; even this HR site admits that there is a "lack of evidence to support validity of use of personality tests" in selecting personnel . . . before going on to try and sell its array of personality test to aid in the selection of personnel), I dreamt I had a pet this last night.

posted by GreyGuy on 5.7.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Worst . . . Post . . . Ever!

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY