The Truth Revealed

July 03, 2004

Ayn Rand / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBefore I venture out into the sunshine, I decided to waste a few precious braincells on this highly illuminating personality test (pillaged from Crazy Jane) that is most likely used by some sniffy HR peon at a wanna-be Fortune 500 company in a vain attempt to classify human beings like so many kinds of kinds of cheese (sharp, creamy, or goat). Here is everything you need to know about me:

You are an SRCL - Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you an Ayn Rand ideal. Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma - born of intellect and personal drive - that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.
Ayn Rand?! The Kurt Vonnegut portion of my personality rebels againt this assertion. However, the rest seems pretty accurate so I suppose this is one of those moments where I know I must compromise. I have no idea who those others names are.

Now, take the personality quiz, let me know your results, and then go outside and spend time with loved ones (which is exactly what I'm about to do).

posted by GreyGuy on 3.7.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Truth Revealed

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY