Searching Far and Wide

May 10, 2004

I am most curious to know what the person who came to Snobby by searching for "slutty librarians" thought of the site. Why didn't you want to tell me how many languages you speak? Have you no opinion on Snobby's new look? Did you enjoy the story about Snobby's mother? How about the one about the simple little muscle boy who tried to pick me up in a very unflattering manner? Do tell me, tell us all, what you thought. I hope you weren't very disappointed by what you found here.

I'm also curious to know what kind of a moronic search engine would send a slutty librarian searcher to me, but I'm really more interested to know what he (had to be a "he") thought. I hope he enjoyed his stay.

posted by GreyGuy on 10.5.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Searching Far and Wide

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY