What?

May 05, 2004

Guess what? I just found out I have an Atom/XML feed! I have absolutley no idea what that means but it's supposed to be quite good. Apparently, I can now be syndicated. Just like "The Simspons" and "The Facts of Life" (I am so Joe. Which "Facts" character are you?). Anyways, this is the site feed, whatever that means: http://snobby-n-unemployed.blogspot.com/atom.xml

posted by GreyGuy on 5.5.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What?

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY