Happy Happy Joy Joy

April 27, 2004

If I move away I will miss my beautiful, spacious apartment that was built in 1917. However, I will not miss the plumbing of my beautiful, spacious apartment, which was also built in 1917 that drenches me with no warning with scalding water whilst I shower every time someone, anyone in the building turns a tap or flushes a toilet...or even contemplates turning a tap or using the can. It is not good to start one's day by howling in pain and swearing.

posted by GreyGuy on 27.4.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Happy Happy Joy Joy

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY