Feels like Flying, Tastes Like Burning

April 21, 2004

I had planned to spend the entire day in seclusion, alone in my apartment with the cat, the tv, the computer, the internet, and A Fine Balance, which I have decided to read for the fifth time, and maybe finish a section of the world's next literary masterpiece. This is partly because even by this tender Wednesday, Snobby has so far had an unusually active week. It's also partly in preparation for a rambunctious weekend à la québécoise.

But my Evil Imperialist Landowners have decided to redo the floors of the place below me. My apartment is awash with woozy fumes on my "day off" and I'm beginning to get a little high. My reality is beginning to get warped to such an extent that I actually believed for a few minutes that my cat was trying to communicate with me. This is, of course, ridiculous since cats don't care whether or not humans can actually speak, as long as the food is delivered, the water changed, and the poop scooped.

The backs of my eyeballs are vibrating.

posted by GreyGuy on 21.4.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Feels like Flying, Tastes Like Burning

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY