Bush's Birthday Greetings to Me!

September 04, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"You know what I'm gonna tell those Jews when I get to Israel, don't you Herman?" a then Governor George W. Bush allegedly asked a reporter for the Austin American-Statesman.

When the journalist, Ken Herman, replied that he did not know, Bush reportedly delivered the punch line: "I'm telling 'em they're all going to hell."


Of course, I'm a Canadian Jew and not Israeli so maybe he didn't mean me. In any case, I'd always assumed it would be because I'm gay. But thanks for the birthday greetings, eh!

posted by GreyGuy on 4.9.06 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bush's Birthday Greetings to Me!
O_O

Congratulations on your blog and post your photos fantastic that I loved to lose your blog. thank you very much. Receive a cordial greeting.

Thank you for that.

You are all set to relocate to and want to reserve a vancouver corporate rentals but not sure on the exact location or what to take with you. You should ask all sorts of questions about the Extended Stay Apartment. An above average furnished apartment will have everything you need.

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY