Mysterious and secretive

September 30, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSomeboday in Toronto is very strange. A quick check of my stats showed that a Torontonian came to this site with the search, "Who is Bonhomme? What kind of creature is he?" Assuming I'm the Bonhomme in question, I'm not sure how to answer. I've never been very good with open-ended questions. You tell me what kind of creature I am.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

posted by GreyGuy on 30.9.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Mysterious and secretive

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY