Una conversación fantástica

September 15, 2005

This morning while sitting in a café, innocently reading my book and minding my own business, I was flirted with by the mind-blowingly talented and mind-numbingly sexy Gael García Bernal.

Admittedly, it wasn't really the mind-blowingly talented and mind-numbingly sexy Gael García Bernal. However, the precocious man who took me happily away from my book could have easily been his equally sexy (no word yet on the talent), equally charmingly accented, ever-so-slightly older gay cousin. Happy Birthday to me!

Gael García Bernal / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

posted by GreyGuy on 15.9.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Una conversación fantástica

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY