Sufjan

September 10, 2005

Sufjan Stevens / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"I had the typical aspiration to be signed to a big label, just like anybody else," he admits. "But after I didn't hear back from a few places, and when the feedback I did get made no sense to me, I started to think about what I really wanted".

You have to love (or rather, I have to love) a singer/songwriter who gives titles like "They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!" to his songs. Sufjan Steven's sold out Toronto show is this evening and I'm going, thanks to the magic of friends who know what to get me for my birthday (especially when I tell them what to get me for my birthday).

posted by GreyGuy on 10.9.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sufjan

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY