הראל סקעת

November 08, 2004

Between rancid e-mails over my political opinions, some extremely rude house guests who should really have just walked to the next street if they didn't like the colour of my house, and one death threat over one (1) Hebrew word in a previous entry (all in the space of 4 short days!), I have forgotten why precisely it is that I enjoy writing online.

So I asked some friends to remind me. Over the next few days I will remain silent while some of my favourite writers take over for me. The suggested topic is "Why Do You Blog?", but any topic is just ducky as far as I'm concerned.

Until then, here is some more Hebrew. One of the cutest men in the world, Israeli singer Harel Skaat:

Harel Skaat- הראל סקעת / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


הראל סקעת

Harel Skaat - הראל סקעת / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

posted by GreyGuy on 8.11.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for הראל סקעת

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY