Brain Mulch

October 23, 2004

He has chained me to his URL, handcuffed me to his blogger code, and bound me to his haloscan / Photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.comDan is a cruel task master. I agreed to guest on his site for a couple of days while he spends a few days in Guam evicting orphans from their orphanarium so he can build a highrise / tourist resort called "The Gates of Heaven". Keeping perfectly in line with his personality, he has chained me to his URL, handcuffed me to his blogger code, and bound me to his haloscan. While await rescue, I am still permitted visitors. Come visit.

Those of you opposed to visiting Dantallion on moral grounds – he has none – take this very cool tour of New York I stumbled into while trying to pinpoint exactly where various scenes where taking place in an episode of "Law & Order". At least I turn my brain to mulch in creative ways!

posted by GreyGuy on 23.10.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Brain Mulch

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY