Lollygaggery

October 17, 2004

Surly spends a couple of hours surfing the net:

Hello Darkness My Old Friend ...

The Spirts of Help want nothing but to aid us as we struggle valiantly in this conflict we just call Real Life / Photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
  • I know that I talk a great deal about the love and light of the universe. I talk a great deal about the helpful spirits around us.

    The Love and Light of the Universe is permeates all through all of us. The Spirts of Help want nothing but to aid us as we struggle valiantly in this conflict we just call Real Life.
click

  • OK so like why do ppl say things like that???!??!?!??!!?!?! I was just siting by my self waiting for math clas 2 beggin and that skank RS came over and like totaly yelled at me!!!!!!!! Wuddup wit dat beeatch? Im like SoOoOoOoOoOo PiSsEd!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love my friends! ByYyYyYyEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
click!

  • I had a dream last night that we lost to the [some sports team] 24-10. I woke up to a wet bed.
click

  • Welcome to my first entry. I need to expel some demons.
click

I am still mystified as to how anyone could disagree / Photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
  • It is a hitherto lesser known fact that, as I have often stated in the past, as regular readers know due to the discussions of this all-too important fact and issue that I have mentioned on several occasions, you know the one I mean, in which dissenting views, which have been more than adequately enumerated here since the beginning of this discussion even though dissenters have not thought the facts through although I have clearly laid them out here on several occasions – as you well know – and I am still mystified as to how anyone could disagree.
CLICK!

  • My cat Mrs. Floopikins is peeved at me again.
click!

  • Jesus hates those Democrat asses to Hell!
click

  • Did everyone catch Bush drooling during the last "debate"? Loser!
click

  • Ok, after a long time away I've decided to come back to Blogging. Finally something really interesting to write about. I'm studying Computer Games Software Engineering at [some university].
CLICK!

  • The life of me, in a nutshell.
CLICK! CLICK!

 CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! / Photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
  • [Cursor turns into a red, pulsating and then into a magenta unicorn, into a , a unicorn, and so forth; miniscule baby blue font against a pink background; characters from Japanese animation in the corner ; giant pink banner flashes ‘LOVE TO LOVE' ; "DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY HEEEEEEEROOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!" suddenly blasts through my speakers] click [popup stating "You can't leave me now! I'll cry!"] CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! [‘right click' and ‘back' disabled; pop up stating "Where are you going?!?!?!?!?! I'm crying now!!!! BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!!!!!"; speakers blast "YOU ARE THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIND BEENEEEEEEATH MY WIIIIIIIINGS!"; close browser and reboot computer for good measure; run spyware and virus check]
  • This is a photo of my toenail just before it fell off. Gross!
*sigh* click

Over the Rainbow

Warning: All your dreams will not come true by clicking on the link / Photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
  • But seriously, if you sign up for this thing, all your dreams will come true. All of them. Really!
[Warning: All your dreams will not come true by clicking on the link above.]

Cool Crowd

  • Who wants Gmail? Who needs Gmail? I certainly do; I'm cool and cool people have Gmail. I've only used it like twice, but I'm cool because I have Gmail. If you want to be cool too, e-mail me. What's the matter? Afraid your mommy will find out?
Oy! I'm going for a drink.

posted by GreyGuy on 17.10.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Lollygaggery

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY