Karma Police

April 08, 2004

I just got back from a meeting with the woman at Organization #2 who is doing the hiring for that position I mentioned in "Lord Snobby" on a matter unrelated to employment (I do admin support for her once a week), and out from her mouth slipped, "Well, of course you won't have time to do all this stuff once you get the job here." I haven't even had the interview yet.

Of course, now that I've sent this little tidbit of information out into the Universe, I've jinxed myself and am in the process of spitting on the ground three times to remove the curse. I will now commence talking about how I won't get the job. This will ensure the karmic balance of the way of things.

posted by GreyGuy on 8.4.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Karma Police

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY