What I Am Worth

July 29, 2005

Instead of heeding the customs of my people or getting drunk like my other people, I have been surfing the net and I came across a very strange thing. I am, apparently, worth $5,836.86 and 10 shares of me were, unbeknownst to me, recently purchased by a Mr Alexander Maier. How could I have missed it when I went on the market?

What I am Worth / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What's more, I had apparently suffered a dramatic tumble in value (how horrible!) until said purchase of various parts of me by Mr Maier, as can be seen in the graph thingy above. I understand nothing of this, but I extend my hearty and heartfelt gratitude to Mr Maier, whoever he may be, for maintaining and enhancing my value.

posted by GreyGuy on 29.7.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What I Am Worth

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY