Watch Out, Naked Chef!

April 18, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAlthough my latest batch of beef salami wasn't exactly a great success – it tastes like elongated burger patties in cow intestines (sounds delectable, no?) – my previous batch of salami was actual salami (if you ignore visual aesthetics) and the clock is ticticking down the days until my delicious corned beef with a legume glaze is finished corning and leguming. Despite my recent salami-related setback, I am confident that I will soon be in direct competition with Jamie Oliver's unfairly misleadingly titled show, "The Naked Chef". Either that, or he and I will soon be engaged in mutual recreational fraternisation. Either way is fine with me (I think I prefer option #2, actually).

posted by GreyGuy on 18.4.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Watch Out, Naked Chef!

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY