Mile-High Size Queen

April 25, 2005

Ever since I was a boy, I've been fascinated by passenger jets (spare me the jokes about loving long, tapered, cylinders – it's already boring). My parents and I lived under an airport route and I used to run to the window to see what kind of plane was screaming over our house. Since at that time I lived in a medium sized city, it was usually only a boring DC-9 or 727. Sometimes it would be an enormous L-1011 or a 747 and I would jump up and down and be all happy in a way only children seem to get excited.

There's a new crop now, and although they all look basically the same to me, I like to newest ones. There's the double-decker Airbus A380 due out next year that claims to be big enough for cocktail lounges and gyms.

Airbus A380 / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Boeing 777 (already out) and 787 (out in a couple of years) look very graceful. I wish I had enough money to travel.

Boeing 777 and 787 / Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

posted by GreyGuy on 25.4.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Mile-High Size Queen

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY