Mystery

June 16, 2005

iPod mini / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI only went into the store to look, not touch. There is a gaping hole in my memory. In I walked to the store ... and then I remember nothing until fifteen minutes later, 4GB richer, miniscule bank account smaller, I stood blinking on the street with a brand new iPod mini clutched in my hand.

Did the salesperson cast a spell on me? Was I abducted by aliens? Maybe I had a stroke. Or perhps the experience of spending so much money on small an object was so traumatic that I blocked it from my memory.

I may never know the answer ...

posted by GreyGuy on 16.6.05 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Mystery

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY