If I Were a Rich Man

July 25, 2004

If I were a rich man / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWhen I was a kid I wanted to have a pet dinosaur. This was completely impractical, of course, simply because my parents would have never had enough money to feed a dinosaur. Children don't worry about such practicalities. They just imagine what they imagine and although the big bad world starts ripping apart their dreams at birth, the effects aren't noticeable until near the end of adolescence.

Pet dinosaur / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAfter years of adult pragmatism, I certainly have enjoyed being impractical. Now, however, I don't want to face the fact that all my socks have holes and my savings are almost drained, my writer's salary (the oxymoron, sign of a quality bloggie) allowing me to buy only one single sock once every six months. Good thing almost all of my nine future husbands are rich.

Harel Skaat / Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSpeaking of which, I now have a tenth. His name is Harel Skaat ( הראל סקעת ) and he one of the finalists in the Israeli version of those horrid "we'll turn you into a one hit wonder" vocal pyrotechnics shows, imaginatively called "A Star Is Born" (כוכב נולד). He's a little younger than most of the men I regularly marry, but he's legal.

One day I'm going to have to enumerate all my future husbands before there are too many of them.

posted by GreyGuy on 25.7.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for If I Were a Rich Man
No doubt you have very good topic.if i was a rich man i help the poor and the needy and by the way i am looking for limo tours montreal qc if you have any idea for this service therefore please write me back.

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY