Push My Buttons

May 23, 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us One of my many highly successful ways to make new Internet friends when I discover a new site is to survey the target site to see if there are any gadgets or ideas I can rip off. I then pillage as much as I can carry in my virtual brutish, barbaric hands to adorn my own site. My popularity is on the rise, as you can tell by the changes going on here, as is my ego.

My latest victim was this guy. But he's funny so hopefully I'll be forgiven, and just to be sure I sent him the Icelandic milk ad – you'll see why that's extra hilarious (as I always am) if you go to his site. But as I am a marauding barbarian, I will continue to observe his site. He's very funny, so you should observe his site too.

From him I learned the mystic art of button making, through the guidance of these acolytes of buttonry. I have produced these:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So for those of you who have been clamouring for a way to link to Snobby in a unique and eye-catching manner, here is your chance. I will reciprocate should any of you also choose to learn this ancient technique.

And if anyone can tell me why the spacing suddenly changes here and what I can do about it, I'm very sure something very karmically nice will happen to that person.

Snobby Top 10

For lack of anything else of interest to write on this uninspiring, drizzly day, here is my own personal top of the week.

  1. Komeda - Kokomemedada
  2. Muse - Absolution
  3. controller.controller - History
  4. Metric - Old World Underground
  5. Komeda - Pop på svenska
  6. Gigi - Gigi
  7. Jay-Jay Johanson - Poison
  8. Meira Asher - Dissected
  9. Jean Leloup - Le dôme
  10. Pink Martini - Sympathique

posted by GreyGuy on 23.5.04 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Push My Buttons

Area 52 is powered by Blogspot, layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly


Links

Locations of visitors to this page




Credits
  Distributed by:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

V4NY